La mise à jour 1.7 de The Divison entame sa 2ème semaine sur le PTS avec un nouveau patch (6 Juillet 2017).
[divider style=”dotted” top=”5″ bottom=”5″]
A voir aussi – The Division : Aperçu des évènements mondiaux
[divider style=”dotted” top=”5″ bottom=”5″]
Massive a déployé aujourd’hui la version #2 du Public Test Server de The Division pour la mise à jour 1.7. Les joueurs sur PC ont désormais la possibilité de tester les événements mondiaux afin d’obtenir 3 Matériels classés, 3 skins d’arme et 1 ensemble cosmétique.
Ce premier évènement mondial sera disponible du 6 au 9 juillet avec le modificateur Outbreak qui augmente les dégâts à la tête.
A l’heure actuelle, seuls les utilisateurs PC peuvent participer au PTS, mais les joueurs consoles devraient recevoir leurs invitations en début de semaine prochaine.
Ci-dessous retrouvez les modifications par rapport à la première semaine du PTS, comme d’habitude elles ne sont pas finales et de nombreux changements risquent d’intervenir d’ici la sortie de la mise à jour 1.7.
The Division – Mise à jour 1.7 – PTS semaine #2
[divider style=”normal” top=”5″ bottom=”5″]
- The first Global Event – Outbreak – is now available on the PTS.
- The factions are infected by the virus and are extremely contagious. Your best course of action is to aim for the head to deal maximum damage.
- The Global Event features a modifier that can be applied to existing content. Two extra modifiers can be enabled to increase the challenge and the rewards.
- Earn Global Event Tokens by playing the content and exchange them for Global Event Caches at the vendor.
- Rewards include
- Three Classified Gear Sets.
- Three different Weapon Skins.
- One vanity set.
- Global Event specific Commendations are available to challenge you even further.
Commendations & Patches
- Fixed an issue where the Too Old for Toys Commendation would not work properly.
- Fixed a bug where the Patches would apply as a weapon skin when equipped.
- The Premium Vendor now has a tutorial mission for the Encrypted Caches.
- New items have been added to the Encrypted Caches.
- Fixed a bug where parts of the agent became invisible after equipping vanity items from the Encrypted Cache.
- Fixed an issue where the JTF Collection and the Astronaut Collection listed the same reward.
- Fixed an issue where the vanity menu in the Collections tab would always go straight to the second item in the category.
Classified Gear Sets
- The bonus healing from Striker’s Persistance now takes 2000 Stamina per 0,01% (increased from 1000).
Known issues with Classified Gear Sets
- Fixed an issue where stats on Classified Gear Sets would roll lower than intended.
- Fixed an issue where you could not recalibrate two stats on Classified Gear Sets.
- Fixed an issue where the LoneStar 6-piece bonus stopped working if the player swapped weapons just as they ran out of ammo.
- After a Medkit cleanses a Status Effect, it will grant a temporary, three-second invulnerability to the cleansed Effect.
- Fixed a bug where Triage would be applied multiple times.
- Fixed an issue where the Pulse icon would overlap other UI elements.
- Fixed a location where the player could throw a Seeker Mine through a wall and kill all the enemies on the other side.
- Fixed a location in General Assembly where a glass panel could get in the way in the fight against Raptor.
- Fixed an issue where enemies were unable to detect the player after going through a weird fire door.
Known issues with Survival
- Using deconstruct in a Survival session will get user stuck in the overview UI interface.
- The user is unable to equip gear mods in Survival.
- You can now see recent/nearby players from the opposing team as well as from your own team.
Base of Operation
- Fixed a bug where the Base of Operation would become unusable after visiting the Premium Vendor.
- Fixed a bug where enemies would stop engaging the player if they hid behind certain objects in the Q Building Landmark.
- Fixed an issue where the player can teleport outside of the map in Dark Zone 2.
- The talent description on the NinjaBike bag now correctly reflects its functionality.
- Players now get a warning if their wallet of is full of a given currency and they open a Cache containing that currency.
- Removed the unusable “Equip” button from the Commendation menus.
- Fixed an issue where the “Unmark as junk” button wouldn’t show after marking an item as junk in the Stash.
- Cypher Keys are shown in the loot preview.
- You can now inspect received clothing items straight in the Encrypted Caches window. It uses the same inspect camera as the regular appearance menu.
- Fixed an issue where the player couldn’t use the D-pad to navigate the Encrypted Cache screen.
- Fixed an UI issue where there a white box would be displayed instead of the number of Cypher Keys the player has.
Known issues with UI
- Many icons in game are appearing as boxes instead of icons.
- Fixed an issue where the player’s FPS would still be capped despite turning off the Frame Rate limiter.
- Fixed an issue where the Global Event headshot sound would play outside of the Global Events.
- Fixed an issue where you could clip through the camera when in a party and multiple agents are standing around the Premium Vendor.
- Agents still blinked after death on the PTS. No zombies allowed, so we made sure it is not happening anymore