Le patch 1.32 d’Horizon Zero Dawn permet de profiter de l’histoire sans difficulté.
A voir aussi – Horizon Zero Dawn : Le DLC Frozen Wilds annoncé
Si le patch 1.30 d’Horizon Zero Dawn avait apporté le mode ultra difficile, le patch 1.32 fait l’inverse avec l’ajout d’un mode « histoire ». Une façon de profiter de l’aventure sans se prendre la tête puisque les ennemis infligent moins de dégâts tandis que le joueur fait plus de dommages.
Retrouvez ci-dessous le reste des modifications, attention le patch-notes peut contenir quelques spoilers.
Horizon : Zero Dawn 1.32
- Added ‘Story Mode’ difficulty. An easier difficulty setting for people that mainly want to experience the story of Horizon Zero Dawn.
- Fixed an issue for some players where human melee attackers could change their rotation and warp towards the player after jump attacking giving them an unfair advantage.
- Fixed an issue in New Game+ where some players were not allowed to fast travel to Sunfall campfires with the Shadow Stalwart Adept armour equipped.
- Fixed an issue where certain players were not able to abandon a job for a job created to buy items at a merchant.
- Fixed an issue that some players encountered where some animation events would not work properly when the player has a lot of resources.
- Fixed an issue in “Revenge of the Nora” where for some players the Nora would not help Aloy fight off the enemy during the ‘Clear the Camps’ objective.
- Fixed an issue in “The Point of the Spear” where some players were not able to continue the quest if they dropped their Tripcaster on NG+ before talking to Rost.
- Fixed an issue in “The Sun Shall Fall” where some players were not able to get back in the palace to talk to Blameless Marad as the gates were closed.
- Fixed an issue where the game would crash for certain players if they switched difficulty while Aloy is dead with an Errand active.
- Fixed an issue where for some players the game would crash if a player continuously makes ‘Jobs’ and then changes difficulty continuously.
- Minor text fixes.