Le premier personnage supplémentaire de Marvel’s Avengers débarque aujourd’hui avec la mise à jour 1.17.
A lire aussi : Marvel’s Avengers : Les exclusivités PlayStation en vidéo
Crystal Dynamics vient de déployer une nouvelle mise à jour gratuite pour Marvels Avengers avec nomment l’arrivée de l’héroïne Kate Bishop et de l’opération “Kate Bishop – Taking Aim”.
Prévoyez environ 15 Go sur PS4 et 52 Go sur Xbox One pour télécharger les fichiers d’installation :
Retrouvez tous les correctifs avec le patch-notes officiel ci-dessous (vf à venir).
Marvel’s Avengers – Patch 1.17 (PS4/PS5) V1.4.0 (PC)
- New Hero: Kate Bishop (No additional cost) – Please see our “Everything You Need To Know About Kate Bishop” blog for more information on how to unlock Kate along with an explanation on her abilities.
- New Operation: Marvel’s Avengers Operation: Kate Bishop – Taking Aim (No additional cost).
- Please Note: Hero Operations introduced with Kate Bishop: Taking Aim do not support random matchmaking. However, players can still invite their friends to play the Operation in co-op mode by doing so in an outpost or the Quinjet.
- New Cosmetics: Kate Bishop Challenge Card.
- Ability to enable and disable Takedowns.
- High Contrast Mode: Available in the settings menu!
- Fixed a rare issue where the cinematic would freeze during the transition from Hulk to Captain America on The Light that Failed.
- Fixed an issue where some missions would sometimes point to multiple regions on the War Table.
- Fixed an issue where Alisande Morales would be missing from Substation Zero.
- Fixed an issue where Kamala Khan would fall during the Hulk chase sequence in The Road Back.
- Fixed an issue where during the game finale, companions would not attempt to revive a fallen Captain America.
- Fixed an issue where companions were left behind after players loaded into the match against Taskmaster.
- Fixed an issue that would cause companions to get locked behind doors.
- The second wave of drones now properly enters the room in House Call.
- Fixed an issue where Captain America would not speak in end cinematic of Global Presence.
- Mistaken Identity – Morales now plays correct VO when returning to outpost.
- Fixed a rare issue on Finding Olympia where Hulk jumps up and stands above Abomination, preventing him from fighting Abomination, and blocking progress.
- Fixed an issue where switching Profile from the Main Menu to an account without a save prevents a new Campaign from progressing through A-Day.
- Fixed an issue where the user could crash upon repeatedly selecting faction missions.
- Fixed a rare issue where some users could not interact with their War Table.
- Fixed an issue where Hulk as a companion would sometimes be missing when in a Warzone.
- Fixed multiple instances of characters becoming stuck in the terrain.
- Fixed multiple instances of players, companions and NPCs going out of world.
- Addressed various crash and black screen issues.
- Fixed an issue where in Tachyon Rift: Along Came a Spider, the mission failed for remaining players if the host would change after completing the first objective.
- Fixed an issue where the Tachyon Rift timer sometimes reappeared in the Quinjet.
- Fixed an issue in Rocket’s Red Glare where Kamala’s hits on yellow targets before entering the elevator didn’t always register.
- Fixed an issue where the Tachyon: Breakout mission showed more than one region pinpointed on the War Table.
- Fixed an issue where issues would arise with AI companions in elevators when the host would change.
- Fixed a rare issue that would result in a prolonged black screen following a mission’s completion.
- Fixed an issue where players are sometimes facing the wrong direction upon checkpoint reload.
- Fixed a rare multiplayer issue where after reloading a checkpoint, previously opened/smashed doors would appear closed.
- Fixed an issue where a former host is unable to matchmake again with a Strike Team they just left if the Strike Team was formed via invites/joining.
- Player matchmaking no longer breaks for group members when the host player closes the game after failing a mission.
- Multiplayer stability improvements.
- MODOK codex entry now properly unlocks when players defeat him.
- Codex “Manhattan Evacuation Zone” can now be acquired when completing Mayhem Over Manhattan.
- Fixed an issue where icons to smash walls/doors would sometimes not show up.
- Fixed various High Contrast Mode UI issues.
- Removed the ability to ping while in flight to avoid erroneous marker placements.
- Marketplace items in the locked section let you purchase them from that screen without having to go to the marketplace.
- Updated the visual messaging of the act of upgrading and dismantling an item to help reduce mistakes and broadcast what action is happening.
- Stronger visual messaging about the Operation mission icons on the war table and in UI elements (its pulses).
- Various text and subtitle fixes.
- Fixed various language and localization text/issues.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when swapping gear at the War Table.
- Fixed issue where loot rewards were inconsistent with required Power Level required for the mission.
- Threat Sector loot tables have better rewards at higher Power Level.
- Hives give more focused rewards and can include named sets of Epic Gear.
- Minor adjustments to existing challenge completion amounts.
Source: Avengers Square Enix