Le PTS pour la mise à jour 1.6.1 de The Division est maintenant jouable sur PC.
A voir aussi – The Division : Détails et Positions des armures nommées
Le Public Test Server de la mise à jour 1.6.1 pour The Division est désormais disponible sur PC. L’une des additions majeures concerne les “Loadouts”, des profils d’équipements permettant de sauvegarder jusqu’à 6 configurations d’armes, d’armures, de talents et de capacités :
Les “loadouts” pourront être changés à la volée lorsque vous serez hors de combat, voilà qui devrait grandement simplifier la vie des agents.
Massive a également publié une longue liste de changements à venir avec cette mise à jour, gardez en tête que ces modifications ne sont pas forcement finales. En attendant la version française, retrouvez le patch-notes en anglais :
The Division 1.6.1 PTS (21 avril) patch#1
New feature: Loadouts
- Loadouts offer players the chance to save their equipped Weapons, Gear, Skills and Talents to Loadout slots, allowing for quick swapping of builds to be used for different activities.
- Players will be able to create and save up to 6 Loadouts per character.
- Each Loadout can be directly equipped when out of combat.
- Fixed several bugs that could prevent players from being revived by skills or player interaction if they were previously being revived by a support station and this revive was canceled for various reasons.
- Fixed instances of HVT bosses remaining stuck in their spawn room preventing completion of the contract.
- Fixed instances where players would be stuck “in combat” with NPCs outside of the mission area after completing a mission.
- Fixed a bug where Resistance to Status Effects would still be counted as a chance to resist the effect altogether, on top of reducing its duration. The resistance value will now correctly only reduce the duration of a Status Effect.
- Fixed a bug where a few fire extinguishers would deal high amount of damage to NPCs in some missions. For consistency, fire extinguishers in the entire game will no longer deal any damage and only apply the disorient effect to NPCs.
- Level 34 extended magazines will now roll between 109% and 121% extra magazine size (instead of 109 to 111%). This change is not retroactive.
- Existing old level 33 extended magazines that had a magazine size bonus above 108% will be reduced to 108%.
- Nimble will now apply healing over time in 4 ticks over 4 seconds as long as the player stays in the destination cover. Leaving cover will interrupt this effect. The total amount of heal is unchanged.
- Fixed a bug where some items could not be recalibrated to the maximum stat range that was displayed at the recalibration station.
- Fixed a bug with Path of the Nomad where the four-piece talent cooldown progress would reset upon death in Last Stand.
- Fixed a bug with Tactician’s Authority where the 4 piece bonus wouldn’t reset correctly when starting a back-to-back Last Stand game session.
- Fixed a bug with Shrapnel where the bleed effect would not correctly apply to nearby enemies when using the 4 pieces Predator Gear Set.
- Fixed a bug with Triage where the cooldown reduction would not display properly in the UI.
- Fixed a bug with Rapid talent where the cooldown reduction would not display correctly in the Skills menu.
- Fixed a bug with Nimble talent where the player could be revived by the talent if they died during cover to cover movement.
- Fixed a bug with Fear Tactics where the shock effect would not correctly apply to nearby enemies.
- Fixed a bug with Wildfire where the burn effect would not correctly apply to nearby enemies.
- Burst fire weapons will now have a maximum RPM, making it impossible to reach non-burst rate of fire with specific control modifications. This includes Burst Fire MP5, FAL and 93R.
- Base Flinch has been significantly reduced on all weapons. This change affects both PvP and PvE (NPCs weapons will cause less Flinch).
- Seeker Mine – Airburst
- 20% of the initial explosion damage have been moved to the fire effect damage over time instead. The total amount of damage is unchanged if the fire effect is not cleansed.
- Stagger effect has been completely removed from this mod.
- Signature Skills:
- Fixed a bug where players would sometimes not receive the correct bonus Signature Skill cooldown reduction when killing NPCs or other players.
- Fixed a bug where throwable skills would become unusable after the player receives a status effects while aiming them.
- Fixed a bug with Ballistic Shield where the player could end up shooting his own shield when reloading and interacting with the Shield deployed.
- Fixed instances of incorrect animations when using the Ballistic Shield with the D3-FNC Gear Set and an SMG.
- Fixed the description of Mobile Cover – Blast Shield that did not clearly indicate that it also applies a blind effect to hostiles.
- Fixed a bug in Grand Central where the turrets would remain active after completing the mission.
- Fixed a bug in Time Square Power Relay where the boss could run outside of the mission area.
- Fixed a bug in Napalm Production Site Legendary mode where the mission could stop working if players stayed idle for too long.
- Fixed a bug in Hudson Refugee Camp where doors could remain closed when a turret was used in proximity.
- Fixed a bug in Napalm Production Site where players would be unable to complete the mission if they fast travel during the “Escape the building” step.
- Stolen Signal
- Fixed a bug where Curveball would stop throwing grenades during the fight.
- Fixed a bug where a Heavy Riker could move too slow and therefore not give enough time to players to kill him before the timer runs out.
- Fixed a bug where a Heavy Riker could remain stuck in the spawn location in the Boss room.
- Fixed a bug where Checkers would not show in specific conditions.
- The Ammo crate was moved to a new location at the beginning of a new Underground phase to make it easier to access.
- Fixed a bug in Secure the Intel missions where the last objective “Recover the Report” could be located outside of the map, making the mission impossible to complete.
- Fixed a bug where players could be stuck in an unplayable dungeon if they disconnected in the last room of a dungeon.
- Fixed a bug where the player would face the elevator instead of the stairs when returning to the Terminal from the Operation Center.
- Fixed a bug that would allow players to group in a Solo Survival session.
- Fixed several locations in Survival where players could end up stuck.
- Fixed several instances where the Hunter would not spawn for players standing at specific locations when another player triggered an extraction.
- Fixed another weird door.
- Added Proficiency Marks to Last Stand: Proficiency Marks are awarded to the player who scores the highest in a particular gameplay role.
- Each team gets their own list of Proficiency Marks.
- Multiple Proficiency Marks can be given to the same player.
- Proficiency Marks are updated in real time throughout the match on the scoreboard.
- Earning one or more Proficiency Mark will boost the player’s personal score at the end of the Last Stand game.
- Improvements to Team Management menu: Players can now consistently view members of the Allied group and use the mute/inspect functionality as they would with members of their own group.
- Signature Skills Passive resource gain from killing NPCs and players will no longer apply in Last Stand as it was working very inconsistently. Resource gain from other sources like Talents will still work.
- Improvements were made to the Spawn logic to limit the possibility of Spawn camping.
- Improvements were made to some Fortification areas to improve fortification turrets line of sights.
- Fixed a bug where players could be stuck in loading when starting back to back Last Stand game sessions.
- Fixed a bug in Last Stand where players could capture a neutral or enemy point while in dead state.
- Fixed several instances where players could respawn in unplayable areas when killed in certain locations.
- Fixed a bug where players would be able to shoot through the tactical locations on some maps.
- Fixed a bug where the health bar of turret fortifications may not correctly display to the player.
- Fixed a bug where an incorrect message would display when a player who had not fully completed the Last Stand introduction mission would try to matchmake.
- Fixed a bug where players were able to matchmake for Last Stand without completing the Last Stand tutorial mission first.
- Fixed several instances of game crashes during Last Stand gameplay.
- Fixed a bug where players were able to activate consumables before a Last Stand match began.
- Fixed a bug where fortification turrets could sometime shoot through specific walls.
- Fixed a bug where players joining an ongoing Last Stand session would in some cases not correctly see all spawn locations available on the map.
- Fixed a bug where the Megamap may become unavailable when opened before the match begins.
- Fixed a bug where the Player Report screen would overlap with the Last Stand end match screen.
- Fixed a bug where Enemy fortifications would sometimes show in Blue instead of Red in the starting location of the enemy team.
- Fixed a bug where the Pulse fortification would sometimes not work correctly.
- Fixed a bug where using Recovery Link in proximity of an enemy who used Recovery Link just before would lead to the skill being unusable after its cooldown. (This bug only occurred in Last Stand)
- Fixed a bug where the Dark Zone Rank Up visual effect may appear on other players in Last Stand.
- Fixed a bug where players were able to matchmake into Last Stand when they had contaminated items in their inventory.
- Fixed a bug where weapon talent requirements would not correctly scale to their Gear Score 256 value if the player entered a Last Stand mode with weapon below Gear Score 256.
- Fixed a bug in Last Stand where the Gear Score may be displayed instead of the Last Stand rank in the group management screen.
- Fixed several instances of graphical corruption in various locations of the game.
- Fixed several instances of incorrect lightings.
- Fixed several instances of disappearing props in the world.
- Fixed several instances of incorrectly placed props.
- Fixed several instances of missing textures.
- Fixed several instances where players could end up outside of playable area.
- Improvements were made to collisions and cover in several areas of the map (Open World and Dark Zone).
- Improvements were made to several locations where players could end up stuck.
- Added rewards for clearing a Landmark in the Dark Zone. Players will now receive Dark Zone experience, currency as well as one non-contaminated item directly to their inventory.
- Significant Level Design changes and improvements were made to several locations in the Dark Zone to limit unfair encounters.
- Fixed an issue where some Landmarks would not show as cleared after all NPCs had been killed. (reported by illneptune)
- Fixed several instances of Landmarks not spawning second wave of enemies after the first wave was cleared.
- Fixed a bug where clearing a Landmark or a Dark Zone Supply Drop in a DZ bracket below level 30 would show 0 Phoenix Credits awarded. The reward screen will no longer list Phoenix Credits as reward in a DZ bracket below level 30.
- Fixed a bug where the named NPC was missing at the Arch Plaza Landmark in DZ04.
- Fixed a bug where the Dark Zone North mission could break if multiple group members would interact at the same time with desk in the DZ09 safehouse.
- Fixed a bug where players would be unable to fast travel to Dark Zone checkpoints if they were unlocked from within the Dark Zone.
- Inventory tab bar will no longer appear when inspecting an item.
- Removed the UI sound playing when the HUD would autohide, as it would repeat too often and become annoying.
- Added a new setting to allow players to adjust their aim sensitivity while looking through a scope.
- Fixed a bug where resisting a Bleed effect may not be correctly indicated to other players.
- Fixed a bug where items available in the Reward Claim Vendor would display at “0” quantity.
- Fixed a bug where the UI would disappear during a Last Stand match.
- Fixed a bug in the Dark Zone where the “Loot” button would display the text “Contaminated” if the player’s inventory was full when trying to loot with the examine option.
- Fixed a bug in the Dark Zone where the “Item stolen” message color could be inconsistent with the quality of the stolen item.
- Fixed a bug where the Dark Zone rank may be displayed incorrectly in the Friends and Group panel.
- Fixed a bug where where the “Sell in Bulk” confirmation screen would show twice.
- Fixed several instances of incoherent ISAC GPS pathfinding.
- Fixed a bug where clicking on “Scroll Up” and “Scroll Down” buttons in specific menu would not actually scroll the page.
- Fixed a bug where selecting any matchmaking on the Megamap could lead the player to be matchmade to Last Stand even if they chose another activity. (reported by Ins0mn1ac13)
- Added a new Control Setting to allow players to select their Gamepad detection mode.
- Several improvements were made to improve framerate and reduce stuttering when using DX12.
- Several improvements were made to improve texture and model loading speed.
- Fixed a bug where scope aiming could be offset when having dual display set to left or right in the settings.
- Fixed a bug where pressing ESC to go out of Stash menu may make the UI disappear until ESC is pressed again.
- Fixed a bug where players would be unable to scroll through their contaminated items if they had more than 5 in the inventory.
- Fixed a bug where players would be unable to type in the chat window on the Last Stand post match screen.
- Fixed a bug that could cause rapid camera jumps in the Base of Operation entrance.
- Fixed a bug where turning v-sync off could lead to increased loading times.
- Fixed a bug where rebound key bindings to use a combination of keys would only illuminate one of the keys when using a Logitech LED keyboard.
- Fixed a bug where the key bound to Scoreboard would not illuminate when using a Logitech LED keyboard.
- Fixed a bug where players could be disconnected from the game after buying Premium Credits.
- Fixed a bug on Xbox One where the game could crash when finishing a streaming installation.
- Fixed several instances of appearance items causing graphic glitches and clipping.
Retrouvez la page avec toutes nos infos sur The Division ici.