Accueil / ARCHIVES Actualité 2015-2021 / THE DIVISION – MàJ 1.8 : Le PTS#3 disponible sur PC

THE DIVISION – MàJ 1.8 : Le PTS#3 disponible sur PC

the division mise à jour 1.8 PTS 3

Le troisième PTS de la mise à jour 1.8 pour The Division disponible sur PC.

A voir aussi – THE DIVISION – MAJ 1.8 : Un point sur les nouveautés

Massive a déployé sur PC la troisième version du PTS pour la mise à jour 1.8 de The Division. A l’heure actuelle le studio n’a pas encore partagé la liste des changements mais dès que cela sera le cas, cet article sera mis à jour avec le patch-notes. Prévoyez 32 Go d’espace libre pour télécharger les fichiers.

En attendant le patch-notes officiel du PTS#3 vous pouvez retrouver les changements compilés par les utilisateur de reddit.

The Division – Patch-notes 1.8, PTS #3

Gear sets

Striker

6p

  • pts2 “Every hit adds a self-healing bonus for 0.01% of max health per second. This bonus is further increased by 0.03% for every 2000 stamina. Stacks up to 100 hits. Missing shots removes 1 stack. 1 stack is removed every second. Missing shots drops the bonus damage from Striker’s Battlegear by 1%.”
  • pts3
    • “Every hit adds a self-healing bonus for 0.02% of max health per second. This bonus is further increased by 0.05% for every 3000 stamina. Stacks up to 100 hits. Missing shots drops the bonus by 1 stack and the bonus is reduced by 2 stacks every second.”
    • Every hit increases the bonus damage from Striker’s Battlegear by an additional 1%. Missing shots drops the bonus damage from Striker’s Battlegear by 1% and the bonus is reduced by 2% every second.
Tactician

4p

  • 1.7.1 “Every bullet your group hit enemies with adds 0.2% skill power to you for a max of 30% bonus. Bonus is consumed on skill use.”
  • pts2 “”Every bullet you hit enemies with adds 1% skill power to you for a max of 30% bonus. Bonus is consumed on skill use.”
  • pts3 “Every bullet you hit enemies with adds 1% bonus skill power. Every bullet your deployed skills hit enemies with adds 0.2% bonus skill power. Skill power bonus max is 30%. Bonus is consumed on skill use.”

6p

  • “Using a skill while at the max bonus will reset the skill power buff but will raise the cap to 60%. Using a different skill at 60% has a 50% 40% chance to set the buff power back to 30% and to keep the cap at 60%. This chance is increased by 10% 20% for every 2000 3000 Electronics.”
D3

4p

  • Ballistic Shield health is increased by 34% 56.7% for every 2000 3000 Stamina.

5p

  • 15% Protection From Elites
  • 10% 5% Damage resistance”
  • *notes: the resistance from 3p and 5p used to be multiplicative to resistance from gear mods. now they are just the same with gear mods.

6p

  • When Ballistic Shield is deployed, melee damage is increased by 2000% and all overhealing the player receives is applied to the Ballistic Shield as healing. After taking 500000 reaching a damage threshold from receiving (notes: it not shows the 500k number here but it actually isn’t changed) Physical or Exotic damage, the Ballistic Shield grants a buff to the player and all group members within 30m 15m for 5 6 seconds. The duration of the buff is increased by 1 2 second for every 2000 3000 Stamina the player has. Physical Damage: Armor is increased by 20% 30% ; Exotic Damage: Weapon Damage is increased by 20%”30%
  • When at 9000 Stamina, Ballistic Shield health is increased by 200%
  • notes: pvp has 0.625 modifier for shield’s buff requirement of 500k hp loss
Reclaimer

6p

  • Support station gains a 50% 40% chance to have no cooldown triggered when it is destroyed by an enemy. This chance is increased by 10% 20% for every 20003000 Electronics.
Alphabridge

6p

  • the description hasn’t changed.
  • added a 0.75 modifier for tac link skill’s damage buff ALL signature skill’s effciency : tac link’s dmg/rpm buff, survivor link’s dmg resist buff, etc. (maybe)
Hunter’s faith

4p

  • “Each consecutive shot with a bolt action marksman rifle that hits an enemy deals 5% 3% more damage. The damage bonus is increased by 2% 4% for every 2000 3000 Firearms. The bonus damage is removed once a shot misses a target, upon weapon swap or reload, or after 10 seconds.

Exotics

The house

  • damage -7.4%. now in line with PP19.
  • recoil +?, time for reaching it’s accuracy +?, spread +?
  • talent “card counter” – “One half of the magazine does 25% 20% increased damage. The half which deals increased damage flips after 15seconds or when the magazine is empty.”

Devil and Heel

  • fixed a bug while using this weapon set, the Devil’s Fury talent would’t receiving correct buff from the Heel’s Fire talent.
  • fixed a bug when you could recalibrate their exotic talents.

Gears

  • Resourceful backpack – possible rework
  • chances of rewarding one D-Tech from deconstruction are increased:
    • High-end/gearsets: 20% 25%
    • Exotic: 20% 100%
    • Classified: 20% 100%

Skill

Shield

  • from skillpower, max hp of assault mod changed from 400k to 650k
  • from skillpower, max hp of reactive targeting mod changed from 650k to 770k
  • from skillpower, max hp of Kinetic Breaker mod changed from 500k to 650k

(notes: messed up the digits before[650k not 65k], corrected.)

  • pvp damage to shield: modifer changed from 1.2 to 4.6. (need test)

Underground

  • changed calculation method for the “compensator” directive’s ammo reduction.
  • lowered exotic (weapon only) drop chance in UG bosses:
    • normal 5% 3%
    • hard10% 6%
    • challenge 12% 9%
  • hunters still have 12% chance for all exotic drop. (notes: hunters will drop specific masks in 1.8 but now masks are removed in UG hunters)
  • daily assignment: Complete 10 6 Daily Underground Operations.

DZ

  • clearing landmark reward 2 1 item now.
  • lowered the time for clearing the manhunt status
  • removed the tommy/thompson from reward for clearing the contamination event. (it used to be same with supply drops.) (notes: still has 5% chance for getting a classified.)
  • now when the manhunts are within 100m, player will receive an notification.
  • now when the tracked manhunt is within 50m, player will receive an notification.
  • rogue(non manhunt) will have to wait 30s before leaving DZ
  • manhunt will have to wait 6 minites before leaving DZ

Global event

  • Planned classified
    • GE3: nomad, d3, alphabridge Predator’s Mark , banshee
    • GE4: firecrest, hunter, predator AlphaBridge , tactician
  • now bosses in resistance mode also will drops GE points.
  • GE3 masks: commendations for unlocking them
  • GE4 masks:
    • “Personal Space”: Enemies killed near allies using the group modifier, Hard or Above, WT5: 250
    • “Motion Blur”: Enemies killed whilst moving, Hard or Above, WT5: 100
    • “Technically Doable”: Complete all Covert or Strategic Ambush Missions with all Agents using only Tech Wing Skills., Hard or Above, WT5

Others

  • new vanity colletion – reward “Rescue Operation”
  • west side piers
    • side mission reward HVT intel too
    • new commendations
  • lots of vanities added
  • lots of UI changes
  • NPC’s AI tweaked (including resistance mode)
  • some vanity item fix: fixed classified nomad backpack model, male character now should be differient with female’s, etc
  • Survival: tweaked the damage bonus from gloves.
  • Skirmish: now reward “Skirmish caches”. just like LS caches.

Resistance mode

(notes: seems they still couldn’t add new stuff for 15+ waves. not sure.)

(NPC’s AI, damage might be changed.)

Critical objective

  • time limit increased from 90s to 180s
  • time for operating computer increased from 15s to 60s

Resources: price lowered (excepts the rewad cache)

  • ammo box, medkit box: pirce are 250, 400, 650, 800, 1000(cap) 250,500(cap)
  • exotic grenade box, exotic ammo box, consumable box: pirce are 500, 800, 1000, 1500(cap) (little expensive imo) 250,500(cap)
  • Reward Cache:(group price only) give all group members one exotic 1 unusual item(14.3% exotic, 57.1% classified, 28.6% normal gearsets) those caches usually locked behind some expensive doors. price are: 1k, 2k, 3k, 4k(cap)1.5k, 3k, 4.5k, 6k(cap).(always need to be multipled with the number of group members)

Pulse fortification

  • lowered range(both base and from upgrades)
  • lowered pulse duration on NPC
  • fixed the CHC/CHD bonus from upgrades. now they are not totally useless. (notes: thanks for fixing this!)

Reward

  • lowered the requiremnts for higher tier caches.
  • increased chance for classified in caches

pts 3:

name condition drop bonus drop key frags d-tech
Tier 1 cache wave 5 1 usual item 1
Tier 2 cache wave 10/15 1 usual item, 1 unusual(23% exotic) 12.5% for classified low chance 1
Tier 3 cache wave 20/25 1 unusual(23% exotic),1 unusual(10% classified) 15% for classified low chance 1
Tier 4 cache wave 30/35 1 unusual(23% exotic),1 unusual(20% classified) 17.5% for classified low chance 1
Tier 5 cache wave 40/45+ 1 unusual(23% exotic),1 unusual(80% classified) 20% for classified medium chance 1

(the 1 d-tech are placeholders, still.)

A propos de Djin

Avatar
Lorsque le Djin des cavernes n’est pas en train de s’énerver sur Destiny, vous pouvez le trouver sur Reddit, il sort parfois de sa tanière pour décompresser avec le dernier event UFC. (Twitter : @Djin_Nxt)

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse e-mail ne sera pas publiée.